Download our wood pellet
fuel flyer by clicking here.
Download our Envi Block
flyer by clicking here.
Located in the scenic Endless Mountains of Troy, Pennsylvania, Barefoot Pellet Company manufactures some of the highest quality wood pellets in the industry.
Having other family owned companies in the dimension lumber business since 1929 and the hardwood flooring business since 2001, making wood pellets from our hardwood sawdust and waste material was a logical step.
Quality wood products have always been a trademark of our companies and Barefoot Pellet Company will continue that tradition!
In 2007, we began to market Envi Blocks, The Friendly Firewood, which is an alternative to traditional firewood.
We Thank You for your interest in Barefoot Pellets and Envi Blocks.
Why Barefoot Pellets?
- Barefoot Pellets are exceptional in Quality and Consistency as we tightly control the quality and the cleanliness of the raw material used to make pellets.
- Barefoot Pellets are made with clean sawdust and other clean wood waste material primarily generated in the manufacturing of hardwood lumber into various wood products such as kitchen cabinets, hardwood flooring, etc.
- Barefoot Pellets utilize sawdust from a variety of hardwood species from the renewable & sustainable forests of Pennsylvania and New York. These species include Cherry, Maple, Red Oak, Hickory, Walnut, and White Oak.
- Barefoot Pellets are independently tested periodically and meet our criteria for super premium pellets.
- Barefoot Pellets have superior low ash content due to the quality of the hardwood raw material used.
- Barefoot Pellets are extremely efficient in terms of low emissions, clean burning and high heat.
- Barefoot Pellets are protected from moisture by our bag hoods which cover all shipments of pellets to our distributors.
Barefoot Pellet Company
PO Box 96, Route 14 North
Troy, PA 16947