INSTRUCTIONS / WARNINGS FOR USAGE OF ENVI & ENVI-8 BLOCKS
1. Use inside only properly maintained and ventilated wood burning stoves, fireplaces, and furnaces.
2. We recommend you consult the manufacturer of your wood burning appliance on use of this product.
3. To Start - establish a bed of coals using kindling or a fire starter product before adding 1 or 2 blocks.
4. Add additional blocks as appropriate for the size of your wood burning appliance.
5. Maintain the desired temperature and burn time by controlling air flow and spacing between blocks.
6. Burn responsibly - Avoid overheating by controlling air and not over filling your fire box.
7. Do not stack Envi Blocks too close to glass doors/windows of stoves, fireplaces.
8. Store in Dry Place.
Turn GREEN with envi.